Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teacher Cards

Hi - I just wanted to pop in today and show a picture of some cards I made for the boys' teachers. Max switched classes recently so I wanted to give his "old" teachers a card and a gift. I also ended up getting Eli's teachers something as well because they have been so great! I normally don't do Thanksgiving gifts, but I am so very thankful for them that I thought I would do that this year. (By the way, I typically get gift cards to Target as I have had many teacher friends and they always seem to like that...)

Here are the cards:
I mostly made these with the Studio Calico Antiquary Card Kit - I think I have said this before but this is definitely my favorite card kit so far. There were a lot of great projects in the design team gallery for this kit and these two in particular inspired some of my cards - Happy Happy Birthday to You by Lisa Spangler and  Happy Birthday to You by Maile Belles.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Tuesday (and are staying warm - it is cold and supposed to be snowy here in the Nashville/Clarksville area!)
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Did a search on Google and found this page at no.1. Congratulations. Great post and keep it up
    Jeux de fĂȘte

    ReplyDelete