Friday, November 1, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt - Studio Calico Marks & Co. Layout

Happy Friday! Today, I am sharing a layout I made mostly with the Studio Calico Marks & Co. Scrapbook kit. I only subscribe to the card kit but I had to pick this main kit up - loved it!

I loved, loved, loved the purple paper so had to make sure I used it as a background.

This picture is not the best of the boys but I am definitely going to scrap any picture of me with them as I don't have too many of those - since I am usually the one behind the camera. I die cut the cork star from adhesive cork paper I found at Michaels and THIS DIE from papertrey ink . It is one of my favorite dies.

I used letter stickers from my stash. The "egg hunt" was from a Webster's Pages sticker sheet. The color was lighter than I wanted, so I colored them with alcohol markers to get the color I wanted. I used some American Crafts Chromatix. I got this tip from Melissa Stinson at Scrappy Jedi. You can do this on chipboard thickers as well. It definitely helps when you need a color you don't have.

Hope your Friday is a good one - Thanks for stopping by!
Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment