Monday, December 2, 2013

Sweet Cousins

Happy Monday! I cannot believe December is already here! Seriously, where has the year gone? Nevertheless, I am excited to get started on my December album. I am still deciding if I want to do daily or just include 25 memories. I am not the best at the Daily thing....hmmm...we shall see.

Anyways, today I am sharing a layout I made a month or so ago that I just have not gotten around to sharing yet. (I actually have quite a few of these.) I found the background paper for this layout when I was reorganizing my paper at my new house. I picked up the Studio Calico Penn Station add on during a Last Call sale and this paper from Glitz Design came with that kit. (I actually broke up the kit when I got it but still ended up using some other paper that came in the kit...kind of funny when that happens!).

As soon as I saw the paper again, I really wanted to use it right away so I set it aside and thought about a picture I could use with it. Since it is rather "girly", I did not think it would go that great with my everyday pictures of my boys. I ended up using a picture of Max with his cousin, Mia, who he adores! She is about 6 years older than him and he thinks she is the greatest thing! Here is my layout:




I really like how it turned out. I used various items from my stash so if you have a question about a particular one, just let me know. Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

2 comments: