Monday, November 18, 2013

Layout with Gossamer Blue July Kit

Hi All - I hope you are having a good start to the week. I did not get to scrapbook as much as normal last week as most of my "free" time was taken up by running around getting items for Max's birthday party and trying to get the house in order (still working on this from our move) and cleaned up for the party. We had a fun time but I was exhausted by the end of the day. I really can't believe he will be 2 on Thursday...Trying not to think about it too much or I might start tearing up :)

Anyways, since I don't have any new layouts from this weekend to share, I thought I would share a layout I made with the July kit from Gossamer Blue. I got their June and July kits and have made a few layouts from them but definitely need to make time to work with them some more because they are great kits!  Anyways, I think I made this layout in late July or early August. Most of it was made when I was at my parent's house when we had a showing, so I really only had the kit and a few other supplies I threw in my bag - so most of the supplies are truly from the kit.

I got the July Main Kit and July add-on 2, so you will see supplies from both of those in my layout.

I loved the die cut pack from Fancy Pants and used quite a few of those on my page.

The picture is a phone picture so it is a little blurry, but I wanted to scrap the memory - even if the picture is not perfect. I doubt my kids or I will care later on :)

I have to say that I love that the main kit came with two alphabets - one set of Thickers and one sticker sheets with alphas, as I typically like to have more than one kind of alphabet on my page.

...And the journaling...such a weekly occurrence that I am glad I documented.

Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by -
Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment