Sunday, July 27, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - Sketch with Stash Challenge #16

This month's Sketch with Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash is to make a layout inspired by the following sketch and use ribbon or trim on your layout:


Here is my take on the challenge:


For my layout, I used a picture of my son blowing bubbles. He thinks he is so big now that he can blow bubbles by himself...well, when he is not spilling them! For my ribbon or trim, I added a ribbon in the shape of a banner to the right side of the photo. For my supplies, I started with an older Studio Calico kit - Double Scoop and then added various items from my stash. 

The July sponsor is Queen Kat aka Kate Blue and she is gifting a $25 gift certificate to Paper Issues.


To be entered, just link up a layout at Scrap Our Stash that meets the Current Challenge and Challenge Guidelines. We would love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment