Sunday, July 13, 2014

Scrap Our Stash Challenge #16 Layout - Let's Go Shopping

Today, I am sharing my layout for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge #16 - Let's Go Shopping. For this challenge, we are supposed to go shopping from our stash.



The challenge is as follows:

From the shopping list below, shop for (5 or more) different items in your stash. 
 Create a layout and include those (5) items on your page. Each item will only count as one, for example: a wood veneer polaroid frame will only count as a frame or as wood veneer, you decide. If you choose arrows you must use (3) but it only counts as 1 of the 5 items on the list. 
*Make sure you include in your blog write up the (5) items you used, to be eligible for the monthly prize drawing. 

 You are allowed to add anything else you desire to complete your page!


Here is the shopping list:
Washi tape
Stars (3 or more)
Striped Paper (not lined)
Enamel Dots (3 or more)
Polaroid Frame
Buttons (3 or more)
Flag
Dimensional sticker
Paper Clip
Arrows (3 or more)
Wood Veneer
Journaling card
Sequins (3 or more)
Use (2) or more types of punches 
Die cut
Tags (2 or more)
Flair button
Rub On
Transparency
Flowers (3 or more)
Cork embellishment


Here is my take on the challenge, which you can also see at the Scrap Our Stash blog HERE:


For this challenge, I scrapped a picture I took from our vacation this summer at the beach. The stash items I used - which ended up being more than 5 - were striped paper, 3 arrows, cork embellishment, journal card, flair, tags, and die cuts. I also was able to use some of my new Studio Calico Hello, Hello kit and a Gossamer Blue kit I bought last summer for this challenge. I love when I can combine "older" with new! 

The July sponsor is Queen Kat aka Kate Blue and she is gifting a $25 gift certificate to Paper Issues.


To be entered, just link up a layout at Scrap Our Stash that meets the Current Challenge and Challenge Guidelines. We would love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment