Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - Stash Challenge #17

The Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash this month is to create a layout using a selfie photo and for the stash item, you must use a premade/packaged frame.


Here is my take on the challenge:


For this challenge, I used a selfie I took of me and my son, Max. Instead of using the frame to go around the picture, I used it to frame the title. The supplies are mainly from Crate Paper by Maggie Holmes and an older Studio Calico kit - Valley High. 


This month's prize is from Nani Ke Ola who is giving away ONE 7 Dots collection pack from the choices below:



To be entered to win the prize, just link up a layout at Scrap Our Stash that meets the challenge criteria. We would love to see your take on the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment