Friday, July 25, 2014

Studio Calico Double Scoop - Killed kit!

I mentioned early this week that there is a thread on the Studio Calico message boards where some of us are working to "kill" (i.e. use up) some of our older kits. I decided to start with Double Scoop which is the kit from last September. My goal was to use up what I had left of the kit. I had made two previous layouts (that I could find!) using the kit. They are HERE and HERE. Besides the kit, I added in some paper from my stash that was in some of the add-ons (or similar) and embellishments from my stash. Also, I did take out the frames from the kit and purge those - They just are not something I wanted to use so didn't force myself. Here are my projects: (Also, sorry the pictures are not the best ever but easier to just take with my iPhone :)!)









I also made one other layout that is for my Scrap Our Stash sketch challenge this month so I will be posting that on Sunday. Here is what I have left of the main kit:


My next kit is going to be Valley High. I got the Valley High kit in the Black Friday sale at Studio Calico, so I don't think I have touched it at all. Have you "killed" any kits lately? If so, I would love to see! Thanks for stopping by!

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment