Friday, January 24, 2014

Use My Stash - Layout 2

Happy Friday! Today I am sharing my "Use My Stash" layout for this week - which is actually pocket pages that include one page and a spread. I am trying to get these up on Wednesday but it just didn't happen so I am sharing today. For these layouts, I used a lot of Dear Lizzy Fifth & Frolic as well as some Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party. The papers are from various 6x6 pads.

These layouts are documenting my friend Heidi's little girl's birthday party. Scarlett was born just 3 weeks after Max. We hang out with them a lot and the boys just love Scarlett. Her party was a Doc McStuffins themed party. I used the napkins from the party in my layouts and used those to mainly pick the colors I used. For all the layouts, I used Becky Higgins' Design E page protectors that have 4 6x6 slots - You can find them here: Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Design E.

The first page:

The inside layout:

The left side:

The right side:

This came together fairly easy and glad I was able to document the day. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment