Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scrap Our Stash DT January Stash Challenge Layout - Fall Photo

My first design team layout for Scrap Our Stash was on their blog yesterday. The Stash Challenge this month was as follows:

Here's how this challenge works:
Create a layout and you must add….
(5) of one item 
(4) of another item
(3) of one more item
(2) of yet another item
AND.....
(1) RUB ON!!!

All items used for the countdown must be PREMADE/PACKAGED scrap products.
(Example: (5) Flowers, (4) Patterned papers, (3) Wood Veneer, (2) Chipboard pcs (1) Rub On

You are allowed to add whatever else you want to your layout as long as you meet the requirements to set forth in the countdown.  In your blog or gallery post, you must list the items you chose and how many for each item.

Here is my layout:




A little bit about my layout:

"I don't normally think too much about the number of items I add to a layout, so this challenge made me think differently than I normally do about my layout. I ended up using 
five pre-made die cuts, 
four patterned papers, 
three wood veneer hearts,
two different letter stickers 
...and the one rub-on (in the top left).
The photo I used for this challenge was from a quick photo shoot we had over Thanksgiving weekend with my family. 
Even though the boys were not looking at me, I like how the photo turned out."

I hope you stop by Scrap Our Stash, complete the challenge and link it up. We would love to see your work!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I adore this page Megan, the colour combo, the dash of gold and the sweet photo! xx

    ReplyDelete