Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tiddly Inks Cards

Just a quick note - I did not get my "Use My Stash" post up yesterday but I do plan to get it up tomorrow. I used some of Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic so look for that one some time tomorrow afternoon...

Today though I am sharing a few cards I made with Tiddly Inks digital stamps. I colored the images with Copic markers which are addicting! I don't have that many (compared to a lot of people) but I do love them. I plan to share some tips on beginner coloring - mainly the where to purchase, what to buy, etc. on my blog soon. I did quite a bit of research and wanted to share what I found so other "newbies" could find it all in one place...

Anyways, here are my cards for today with supplies below - Also, if you are interested in the exact Copic colors I used, send me a message or write a comment, and I will get back to you on it as I don't have them with me right now.

Ink: Versafine Black

On this one, I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and then colored in the "Love You" with a red copic marker for it to stand out.
Digital stamp: Tiddly Inks Ellie (This one is FREE!)
Embossing Powder: American Crafts
Ink: VersaMark
Letter Stickers: American Crafts Thickers (colored with C-5 Copic to get a darker grey)

Sentiment Stamp, Paper & Jewels: Studio Calico Valley High Card Kit
Ink: Prima Chalk Edger in Vintage Pink and Versamagic Pretty Petunia

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment