Friday, August 16, 2013

Project Life - Baby Boy Scrapbook - Max #2

Hi everyone - I am sharing the next layout I have made for Max's Project Life baby book. You can see my first pages HERE. I am mostly using the Project Life Baby Boy Edition from Becky Higgins. I have the full kit for amazon but you can also get the mini Baby Boy kit at Two Peas in Bucket, as well as a lot of big box stores and other retailers.

My goal has been to keep this fairly simple, which I mainly have done (for me at least!). In addition to the kit, I also bought the coordinating 12x12 cardstock. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut 4x6 cards from those sheets that are the same size as the 4x6 kit cards - rounded corners and all. This has really helped as I do like to crop and mount a few of my photos. This week I also used the Bundle of Joy sticker sheets from Echo Park quite a bit. Love how easy it is to just add a cute sticker to finish off a pocket! Here is the pictures of my layout - (Note that the pictures are not the best ever - I took them this morning before work so I didn't have a lot of light...so it goes :) )

First Visitors

First Visitors - Left Side

First Visitors - Right Side

If you have any questions about any of the other products I used, feel free to ask. Hope you have a great Friday!

I am linking up at The Mom Creative:

The Mom Creative

Thanks for stopping by -
Megan

3 comments:

  1. really cute pages, love the idea of having the patterned paper cut down so it's ready to go for a photo!

    ReplyDelete