Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Project Life Blog Hop & Friday Favorites (on Saturday)

I am featured on Michelle's Saturday Project Life Blog Hop - Be sure to stop by her blog and check out the other PLer's she is featuring today!

Even though it is Saturday, I decided to share some Friday Favorites as it has been awhile since I have done this.

Fiskars Sure Cut Paper Trimmer



I have been eyeing this trimmer for awhile and finally picked it up at Michael's this past week. I had another Fiskars trimmer but it did not have the wire and the base was smaller. I really liked that this one had a base that was 6 inches across without having to pull out the ruler. This works great for Project Life. I really like how clean it cuts and how easy it is to see where you are cutting. I know there have been mixed reviews about it but for the price, I decided to get it and give it a go - glad I did! I linked to Amazon above that has a good price - I bought mine at Michael's with a 40% off coupon so it was a little cheaper than Amazon.

Teresa Collins - Family Story Enamel Dots

Like a lot of scrapbookers, I really love enamel dots. This pack is a great set of 5 different colors that go with a lot of supplies I have been using lately. These are also a little cheaper than the MME enamel dots. You get 55 for $3.99 versus 60 for $4.99 from MME. The link above is to Part Time Sally, which are 15% off. I did not see them at Two Peas or Scrapbook.com yet. I actually got mine at Archiver's last weekend.

Jillibean Soup - Irish Farm House Soup Die Cuts - Link to Two Peas & Scrapbook.com


These were another find at Archiver's last weekend. These are great for travel or everyday pages and for layering.

Fancy Pants What a Wonderful Day Die Cuts - Link to Two Peas & Scrapbook.com



I got these in a Gossamer Blue kit and really have loved using them. (I pretty much love die cuts so I buy a lot of them!)

Elle's Studio - Saltware Paper - Endless Summer - Link to Two Peas


I love the colors in the paper and it is so fun to use.

Hope you have a great weekend - Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment