Monday, March 18, 2013

Project Life 2013- Week 2

Today, I am sharing my Week 2 of this year's Project Life. I have actually completed through Week 8 and going to *attempt* to share a bunch of my pages this week. All the photos of the spreads are taken..so we will see if I can actually get a blog post written to go with them...

For Week 2, I again used the PL Kit from Studio Calico for January. The other "main item" I used was Pebbles Seen & Noted 6x6 Paper Pad. A lot of the papers from that line were in the Studio Calico main and card kits for January, so it complimented the items in the PL Kit as well. If you have questions about any of the other items I used, feel free to ask in the comments below or email me. I had an insert again this week...and to think, my goal for 2013 was to complete one side of the page protector a week... :) Here is my spread for this week:

Week 2 - Without Insert


Close Up - Page 1


Close Up - Page 2

Side 1 of Insert 
(I include a very lovely picture of me that Eli took...)

Side 2 of Insert
(The picture of Eli in Max's clothes still makes me laugh!)

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully, I will be back soon to share more! Happy Monday!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment