Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 4

I am back for day three of sharing my project life spreads.  You can find Monday's post HERE and Tuesday's post HERE. I am sharing Week 4 today. This week, I mainly used Lily Bee Design Persnickety 6x6 pad and letter stickers and Echo Park Photo Freedom Volume 1 One Day Paper and Element Stickers. I have found that I really like to pick out a different 6x6 paper pad each week to use and then some other sticker sheets and embellishments to go with it. I really like how this mixes up the look of my project life as I think part of the reason I did not keep up last year is because I was bored with using the same supplies the whole time. It definitely takes me longer now, but I enjoy it more and really look forward to it. The 6x6 paper pads also work well because of the smaller scale of the papers, and since I do not use that many 4x6 photos, they are great bases for the 4x6 pockets. Als,o the cost is great for all the different patterns you get!

Well, here are my pages for Week 4 - I also had another insert this week:

Week 4 - without insert

Close Up - Left Side

Close Up- Right Side

Close Up - Left Side with insert

Close Up - Right Side with insert

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment: