Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Project Life 2013-Week 1

Today I am sharing my Project Life - Week 1 layout.  I have changed up a few things from what I did in 2012.  The main changes is I have decided to do it by week and to print my pictures at home or locally.  Last year, I tried to do it monthly and just got too behind. I also got my photos from Snapfish, so I always wanted to have a large order, which would cause me to wait to have pictures printed. I mainly did this because I love  the quality of prints I get from Snapfish especially for the price (and I have tried MANY others - locally and mail only). I also like matte photos, and I haven't had much success locally getting those printed. I have just decided to print at home - which I love but the cost is higher - or use Walgreens - which are glossy - but still look pretty good. I have decided with Project Life that "done is better than perfect", so I am applying this to my pictures as well :)

Well, enough rambling - I mainly used the Studio Calico PL kit and Card kit for my layout this week and some Studio Calico printables (These vary from month to month but you can find the current ones here). If you have questions about any items I used, let me know. I had one insert, so I included photos with and without the insert. Here is my layout for this week:

Week 1 - without insert


Close Up - Page 1

Close Up - Page 2

Week 1 - with insert


Close up - Side 1 of insert

Close up - Side 2 of insert


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a good week!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. I love that you have lots of stories to tell. This is my first year, and I am doing my weekly and printing photos at home too.

    ReplyDelete