Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 3

Today, I am sharing my Project Life spread for Week 3.  We visited my brother's family on the weekend to see their new baby and for all of us to spend some time together. Because of that, I had quite a few pictures this week so I completed two spreads.  I used the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic 6 x 6 Pad, sticker sheet and die cuts  for most of this week, as well as some of the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line.  I really love how her lines mix well together. Dear Lizzy's newest line - Lucky Charm - has been one of my favorites lately but I haven't used it for PL yet...hopefully soon! Here are my pages:

Page 1 & 2

Close Up - Page 1

Close Up - Page 2

Page 3 & 4

Close Up - Page 3

Close Up - Page 4

I am linking up at The Mom Creative...lots of great PL inspiration there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Very cute papers. I love the little white details on the soft colors. :) Your photos are too precious!

    ReplyDelete