Thursday, June 19, 2014

Beach Layout using Studio Calico Hello Hello Kit

Today, I am sharing a layout made with the Studio Calico June kits - Hello, Hello. The kit is very bright and fun and perfect for beach photos, so I scrapped one of Max from our recent trip to the beach. I also used it to scrap some pool photos of Eli and just pulled out the blues, greens and yellows so it can be "toned down" as well. (I hope to share that one soon but need to block out some other kids' faces.)  Here is my beach layout:


Even though you cannot tell from my blog, I have actually been scrapping a lot of layouts this year. I try and keep track and this was my 52nd layout! That does not include project life or cards. I try and share what I can but probably my least favorite thing is actually taking pictures of layouts and editing them.

Well I hope you are having a good week. Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment: