Sunday, June 15, 2014

Card for Tiddly Inks Challenge #135 Sketch a Lou

On our trip to see cousins a week and a half or so ago, I took my Copic markers with me and ever since then, I have been coloring a lot! I decided to make some cards with my images and enter some challenges. The card I am sharing today is for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #135 - Sketch a Lou. The challenge is to use an image from Tiddly Inks and the sketch below:
Here is my take on the challenge using the Bloom Beautifully - Emma digital stamp from the Tiddly Inks shop:


Copic marker colors used:
Face - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E40, E42, E43, Y21, Y23
Skirt/Bows/Shoes - B21, B24, B26
Shirt/Shoes - C1
Flowers - R20, R32
Grass/Leaves - G40, G43
Butterfly - Y15

Image - Paper:

Patterned Paper -
Studio Calico & Echo Park

Sentiment:

Ink -

Other - 
Pink Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye & Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen 

Hope you had a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
Megan


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, and beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats just beautiful, I love it.
    Thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers for this challenge
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete