Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - Stash Challenge Layout for May

Hi All - Today I am sharing my Scrap Our Stash - Stash Challenge Layout for May. The challenge this month is as follows:


Create a layout and include the following:
Something Old: Patterned Paper or Embellishment that has been in your stash 6 months or more
Something New: Patterned Paper or Embellishment that you purchased within the last 6 months
Something Fussy Cut
AND...
Something Blue: Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Embellishment, Alphas, Ink/Paint, your choice!

And here is my take on the challenge:

"For this challenge, I pulled out an older photo of my son and documented about how he always had (and still sometimes does have!) his fingers in his mouth. I used patterned paper for the background from Dear Lizzy's newest line for American Crafts, which is less than 6 months old. The blue paper from Echo Park and the green paper from Studio Calico that mat the photo are both from lines that are at least a year old. I fussy cut the stamped green chevrons above the journatling block. I ended up using blue cardstock to mat the background paper, as well as blue patterned paper to mat the photo."

This month the prize is a $30 gift card to Scrapbook Circle.

To be entered, all you have to do is link up a layout at Scrap Our Stash that meets the challenge. We would love to see your take on it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment: