Saturday, May 10, 2014

Friday Favorites - On Saturday

Hi All! I thought I would pop in with a few Friday favorites since I have not done this in awhile...even if it is a Saturday! So here we go:

Studio Calico - Bluegrass Farm Main Scrapbook kit

I truly like most of the Studio Calico kits and that is why I am a subscriber. However, this kit has been one of my absolute favorites! It has a lot of navy, red, yellow and green - all colors that go great with all the "boy" photos in my life. I have already made 5 layotus with the kit and am still loving it.

Here is one of the layouts I have made with the Bluegrass Farm kit:



If you liked the Dear Lizzy gold dot vellum that you can no longer find, this is very comparable. I love it and could use it on every page!


This stamp set is super cute and great for any birthday card!



These sequins come in a variety of colors and you get 3 shapes with each color - two circular sequins - one small and one slightly bigger - and star sequins. My personal favorite are the Woodshop..especially the stars! I use these as I would enamel dots..but they are much cheaper!



If you follow any card bloggers, you have probably seen these glitter brush pens. They are used to add just a touch of glitter. They are easy to use as you just brush the glitter on - no mess! 

Well I hope you are having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment