Sunday, March 9, 2014

Scrap Our Stash-Stash A Thon Challnge #4

I am sharing my layout for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge for today. It is as follows:

We all like to give and receive presents.
A present without a bow is like a cake without icing, the finishing touch is missing.  
So for our 4th challenge you are to create a layout, any theme and you must add one or more bows!

Here is my take on this challenge:


For the challenge, I decided to scrap these pictures of my friend, Heidi's little girl, Scarlett, from her 2nd birthday party. A lot of the supplies used are from Studio Calico's Sugar Rush kit. To complete the challenge, I added a bow from Studio Calico's Printshop line. I also colored the little girl image, Cupcake Anya, from The Greeting Farm with Copic markers to match the layout.

Be sure to stop by the Scrap Our Stash blog and enter the challenges this month. There is a challenge every other day and a lot of prizes to be won!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan


2 comments:

  1. love how bright and cheery this is! Loving all the stripes and the cute little bow-had to PIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan. Adorable page - love that little character. Such cute pictures!! I am a sponsor this month and thought it would be nice to check out the DT blogs. I am your newest follower. Would love for you to stop by and say hi!!!
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete