Thursday, February 27, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - February Sketch Challenge

Today I am sharing my layout for the February Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge was to use the sketch below plus heart patterned paper and at least one pre-packaged heart and arrow.

Here is my take on the challenge:

For this layout, I scrapped a picture of my husband and I from the fall. I substituted doilies for the hearts in the sketch and added in lots of layering. For the heart and arrow, I used wood veneers and colored them with chalk ink. I cut out the title and a few other elements from gold POW paper from American Crafts using my Silhouette Cameo. The products are mostly from Maggie Holmes' lines for Crate Paper.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Scrap Our Stash in March as they have a new challenge every day to celebrate their birthday month and lots of prizes!
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment