Saturday, March 22, 2014

Layouts for the Scrap Our Stash - Stash A Thon

Happy Saturday! Have you checked out the challenges at the Scrap our Stash - Stash A Thon Birthday Celebration? They are posting challenges every day, and there are some great prizes to be won. My design team layout was the Present challenge, which you can see HERE...But I also have a couple of layouts to show you for some of the other challenges. These layouts were made using the Studio Calico Sugar Rush kit plus quite a few items from my stash.

Sprinkles/Mist Challenge


Cake Liner/Doily Challenge

You can find all the challenges HERE and be sure to link up your entry HERE.

Have a great weekend - Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

6 comments:

  1. They are both fabulous Megan and Max is adorable (of course you already knew that!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, these are so gorgeous!! You are such a great addition to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG somebody is super adorable, love both of these layouts and hope you don't mind that I PINNED both! Also, am doing a little writeup of the SOS DT today on my blog and added your top layout as your linky :) XOXO Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind the pin :) Thanks for the info on your blog. I will check it out! Megan

      Delete