Thursday, February 13, 2014

Scrap Our Stash-February Stash Challenge

Today, I am sharing my layout for the February Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge this month is the SWAK challenge. Here is the explanation of the challenge:

Create a layout with Red AND/OR Pink (50% of layout) with the following stash items: 
S. - Stitching (machine, hand or faux), W. - Washi Tape
A. - Arrow, K. - Kraft paper/embellishment

(Arrow, wash tape and kraft embellishments must be PREMADE/PACKAGED scrap products and each letter MUST be a separate item.)
You are allowed to add whatever else you want to your layout as long as you meet the requirements above.

Here is my take on the challenge:
This is a layout of my sons and their cousin, Will playing in their cousin, Micah's room. I love how I captured the boys playing in a pink room! I used mostly Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine on this layout. My stash items were:
S- Stitching - I hand stitched the yellow feather using an Amy Tangerine template.
W- Washi tape - I used a strip of yellow washi tape on the left of the layout and a strip of multi-colored washi under the photo.
A- Arrow - I added a pink chipboard arrow in the right corner of the photo.
K - Kraft - I used Kraft paper with a chevron design in the middle of the layout.

Make sure to check out the SOS blog and link up your take on the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by -
Megan



1 comment:

  1. This is just the cutest layout! Love the colors and the fun embellies!
    ~Kim
    Thanks for dropping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete