Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PL Week 7 2013 - Crate Paper Party Day

I missed my Friday Favorites this past week as I was out of town due to my grandmother passing away.  I was not overly close to her, but it was still an emotional time.   It was not completely unexpected (she had late stage cancer), but she did go quicker than we thought she would.  I helped take care of her some near the end, and I am thankful that I got to spend some time with her before she passed away.  I am glad she is no longer in pain and finally home...

Well, back to scrapbooking - Today, I am sharing my Project Life Week 7 layout. I used a lot of Crate Paper Party Day for this week as it corresponded with my son's birthday party, as well as the Studio Calico February PL kit. I also have two 8 1/2 x 11 layouts between the two main pages in order to document more about this week.  I kept the 8 1/2 x 11 layouts fairly simple.  One has kind of a "bulletin board" design, and the other has a grid design. I made the photo grid in Photoshop Elements and printed it out on my home printer.

Here is my Week 7:
Layout with No Insert

Close Up - Left Side

Close Up - Right Side 

Layout - With Insert


Close Up of Insert - Side 1

Close Up of Insert - Side 2

I am linking up at The Mom Creative for PL Tuesday.

The Mom Creative
Thanks for stopping by!
Megan



4 comments:

  1. Very cute spread! I like how you used the enamel dots to "hold" the pictures up in each corner, reminded me of tacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother, but glad you had some time with her. Your pages are so vibrant and fun. I really like how you included the birthday and the fun way you added the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much journaling you've included! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are wonderful! I love all the colors and patterns. The birthday collage is great too!

    ReplyDelete