Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are my Friday Favorites for this week:

Studio G Stamp Set - available at Michael's


I picked up these stamp sets at Michael's for $1 and really like them. They are only $1 so they are not the best made clear stamps; however, they have worked great for me, especially with the Prima Chalk Fluid Edgers - These inks work great with all stamps, including the cheaper ones. They have some other designs too, but these were my favorite.


Ormolu Exclusive Flair Set Awake My Soul - Sold by Scraptastic


I got the Awake My Soul kit from Scraptastic (and will be sharing layouts made with it early next week) and it came with this exclusive flair set. I absolutely love the star flair and the woodgrain flair.

Anchors Away 12x12 Paper from Fancy Pants' Down by the Shore Collection - at Two Peas (currently sold out) and Scrapbook.com


I know some people are not really sure about the anchors, but I have to say that I really like them. My parents own a ski boat so I do have some boating pictures, but I have already used this paper and it was not on a boating layout. I think it goes well with everyday pictures if you do not have any with a boating theme.

Studio Calico Snippets Chipboard Stars - at Two Peas and Scrapbook.com


I really like Studio Calico's Snippets line overall, but my favorite piece of it has to be these chipboard stars. They are very versatile and can go with a lot of different lines. Also, being a mom of boys, stars are one of my favorite shapes to use.

Bow Ties 12x12 Alphabet Stickers by Basic Grey - at Two Peas and Scrapbook.com


This is not an alphabet I would normally buy myself, but I received it in the Scraptastic kit Awake My Soul.  Suprisingly, I loved using it, and it went great with the papers in that kit. Most of the papers were from Fancy Pants Trendsetter and Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm, which are two of my favorite collections from this CHA release. I also like that the letters are thick enough to add foam squares underneath so you can get dimension if you want it.

Can you tell I am loving Fancy Pants' lines from this winter release?? They actually have two mid-releases that I love as well and I can't wait for those to come out!

Well, that is all for this Friday - I hope you had a good week and I hope you have an even better weekend!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment