Thursday, April 19, 2012

Project Life Thursday

I am showing my last pages for February today - so glad to be finished with it! Now I just have to start March.  Here is the stack of pictures I have printed for March:



Um yeah, I am going to need to narrow it down some.  I don't usually print this much, but I printed March in two batches due to some deals that Snapfish was having. That caused me to end up with a lot. By the way, I have tried quite a few photo printing places and I really think that Snapfish's quality plus price is the best. They also offer A LOT of deals throughout the year on prints - penny prints, $5 (plus tax) for 100 prints shipped and many other deals.

Ok, well here are my last pages for February.  I actually mixed it up a little bit and used some other products outside of the Cobalt edition.  I used some new 6x6 paper pads I just purchased from My Mind's Eye and some of the Clementine edition.  I really liked mixing in other pieces and will probably continue to do this.

Pages 11 & 12
Close Up - Page 11
Close Up - Page 12
Pages 13 & 14
Close Up - Page 13
Close Up - Page 14

All of the  Photo Pocket Pages are from Becky Higgins.

I am linking up at The Mom Creative.

Hope you are having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment