Thursday, April 12, 2012

Project Life Thursday

March was pretty busy and then got kind of crazy at the end - my grandpa passed away.  It was expected and he was 92, but it was still very hard.  I now realize that you are never really prepared for death, no matter how old someone is, how bad their health is, etc.  It is just hard.


With that said, it is April and I am busy (who isn't?) but have had some time for Project Life. You can find out more about it HERE.  I am almost complete with February pages and am going to share a few more of those pages. These pages cover Valentine's Day and Eli's 2nd Birthday. I ended up using some papers and products from my stash for those days to give it a more "Valentine's Day" and "Birthday" feel.  I liked using some pink and hearts, as I don't use these often with two boys... Here are my pages:

Pages 5 & 6

Close Up - Page 5

Close Up - Page 6

Pages 7 & 8

Close Up - Page 7

Close Up - Page 8

Pages 9 & 10

Close Up - Page 9

Close Up - Page 10


I am using the Cobalt edition and Becky's Photo Pocket Pages.  I also used one We R Memory Keeper's page protector. I used some other products, including some from Echo Park Paper, KI Memories and My Mind's Eye.

I am linking up at The Mom Creative.

Hope you have a great Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts!!..I love how you used the large area for journaling and the smaller pockets for pictures...super cute...I usually stick wiht smal for journaling/ large for pic but Ireally loe the look you dd wiht yours!! your kids are also really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I like to use the big pockets for journaling when I have a few pictures from one day/event and a lot to say!

      Delete
  2. So sorry about your grandpa - sounds like was special to you. (Do you have a special page planned for him for March?) And I love how special you made Eli's birthday page! The months go by so fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The months definitely go by fast!

      My grandpa was very special to me and I am definitely planning on including something special of my grandpa in March. I actually made a very quick scrapbook of his old pictures when I found out the news...It was kind of like what I could do to "help" with the funeral. A lot of my family really appreciated it, so I was glad I did it.

      Delete