Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Scraptastic April Kit-Blanket Love

A month or so ago I shared two layouts I had made with the Scraptastic Kit Awake My Soul.  There was some Fancy Pants Design in the kit, but I added some Fancy Pants and Dear Lizzy from my stash as well to make the layout below. Eli absolutely loves his blanket - cannot really sleep without it - so this photo was a perfect reason to scrap that about him.


I cut the "love" with my silhouette cameo. I really like using script fonts in my titles and a big reason why I bought the cameo.


   Some of the die cuts and paper are from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic - Still love that line and how well it mixes with a lot of the other lines I own.


I was out of the letter "A" on my sticker sheet from Basic Grey so I needed a substitute - This @ flair from Studio Calico was perfect and I like how it adds "more" to the title. I also used the Anchors Away paper from Fancy Pants Design again - I can't stop using it - definitely one of my favorites!

Hope you are having a good week! Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

4 comments: