Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Cards

Today, I am sharing some quick cards I made mostly using the Studio Calico Take Note 6x6 paper pad. I am really not much of a card maker and it is not my favorite crafty project, so I like them to be quick and easy. This is actually the first time I have made duplicates (or very similiar) cards and I like how they came together so quickly. Here are a few of the different cards I made:








Note: The "Cubicles" paper that is included in the Take Note 6x6 paper pad was used for all the sentiment blocks. The ribbon was from my stash. Extra papers were from My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads from Michaels. The mini staples were from the Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz.

I hope this gives you some ideas on how to make some quick and easy cards.
Happy Monday!
Megan

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely and look like something I could do. I am not a cardmaker - I find them really intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am right there with you. I also like Maggie Holmes' cards. I think they are very "do-able". She has quite a few in the Studio Calico gallery.

      Delete
  2. such lovely muted colours on your cards. very calming

    ReplyDelete