Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project Life Thursday

Now that I am back at work from maternity leave, Thursdays are my "day off" or more like, the day I stay home with the boys, so my Project Life Tuesday has now become Project Life Thursday.  You can learn more about Project Life HERE.

Since I am doing a monthly approach to Project Life this year, I do not have a weekly layout to show, so I am sharing what I have done for Eli's baby book this week.  Here is Month 3. (You can see Month 1 and Month 2 HERE and HERE.) I am using Becky Higgins' Photo Pocket Pages and mostly her old Baby Kit sold by Creating Keepsakes.  This month I did use some journaling and filler cards from the Amber Edition, Clementine Edition and Turquoise Edition. (Yes, I have all 4!)
Page 1 & 2
(I still need to write on the long journaler...)
Close Up - Page 1 - Using Pocket Page-Design A
Close Up - Page 2 - Using Pocket Page-Design G
 Close Up - Page 3 - Using Photo Pocket-Design G
  
Journaling for Page 4
(Since I would have blurred out a lot on this page, I am just showing the journaling card.)
Page 5 & 6
 Close Up - Page 5
(This Page Protector came in Becky's baby kit, but it is similiar to Design C.)
 
Close Up - Page 6 - Using Photo Pocket-Design A
Also, have you seen that Becky Higgins released the digital horizontal journaling cards for Project Life at jessicasprague.com?  I was hesitant at first to buy them because honestly, I haven't been using my color printer much and have used it minimally for scrapbooking (mainly journaling).  However, I saw Monica McNeill use them on her pages and thought they looked great, so I bought some.  I love how they turned out! 


Now, I just have a lot of cutting to do...ready for Becky Higgins to come out with that 3x4 punch! Oh and they are sized perfectly for Becky Higgins' Photo Pocket Pages so the height is a little under 3 inches.

I am linking up at The Mom Creative, which is HERE and at One Happy Mama, which is HERE.
Hope you are having a good week - Thanks for stopping by!
Megan
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your pages, girlie! Such cute photos and love all of the blue! Thank you for linking up on my blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, am loving looking at Eli's baby book. Can I ask you what you're using for the long journaller please? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nat - It is from Becky Higgin's Sweet Baby Kit. That is where most of my products that I am using came from. You can find it at:
      http://www.scrapandpapershop.com/category/scrap-and-paper-kits/2
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete