Sunday, February 5, 2012

Project Life Organization

I just wanted to share how I am organizing my Project Life projects for this year and for past years.  You can learn more about Project Life HERE.

1. Core Kit Contents  - Thanks to Becky Higgins, the new core kits now come in a great box that is already organized, so I figured why mess with a good thing.  The only change I made to this is I took all the journaling cards out of their boxes (I saw this HERE on Deb Duty's blog). This helps to be able to flip through them real fast and pick out what ones you want. 


For last year's kit, they did not have this core box.  I also do not have a core box for the baby scrapbooks I am doing Project Life style, so I am using organizers I got at Target.  I saw these HERE on Erin's blog. I am actually also storing "extra stuff" I want to use and tools I use for this year's Project Life in the purple one.  I plan to use it specifically for that once I finish 2011 (hopefully, soon!). 




(Note that I put some styrofoam in the bottom of the first section in order for the cards to stick out. I cut it from a sheet of styrofoam I had from my Project Life box last year.  You can see on Erin's picture HERE what it looks like with no styrofoam.)

2. Cardstock - I am using the box that the Project Life Big Pack of Pocket Pages came in.  This is working out really great.  It is really easy to look through and store big scraps.


3. Small scraps - I am using a small cardboard box that I already had. It works pretty well and all small scraps that I may want to use on journaling cards.


4. Page Protectors/Pocket Pages - I am storing these in an extra 12 x 12 binder.  I have tried storing them in the box they came in but they slide around too much and are hard to take in and out.

Even though I mainly due my scrapping in my scrap area, all of these solutions are portable in case I want to take everything into another room.

Hope you are having a good Sunday and enjoy the Super Bowl - Go Giants!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment