Friday, April 4, 2014

Use my Stash-Layout 3 using Dear Lizzy

Hi All - Well I have been really bad at posting my "Use My Stash" layouts and to be honest, I have been scrapbooking but mainly using my kits. I have found that I make a lot more layouts when I stick to one kit and then throw in my older stash as needed. I subscribe to Studio Calico kits and so far this year I have made 10 layouts from January's kit Copper Mountain, 6 layouts from February's kit Sugar Rush and 5 layouts from March's kit Office Hours. I have also made other layouts that I have mostly showed here but in total, I have made 31 layouts so far this year! That is quite a lot for me and it has helped to start with my kits and go from there...

Anyways - Today I am sharing a layout I made with some older Dear Lizzy I had in my stash. Most of the items are from Neapolitan and 5th & Frolic. The Neapolitan I used is actually mostly from a paper pad I bought at Michael's that was re-branded for their stores and I bought a lot of the 5th & Frolic at Joann's and TJ Maxx. Here is the layout:

This is of my grandpa and my niece Micah when she was a baby. I actually pulled out and used part of the stitched banner on another layout I will be sharing later, so I covered up the "hole"  in the middle with patterned paper and then added my photo and other layers on top. The gold thickers are from Maggie Holmes' first line for Crate Paper and are some of my favorite!

Hope you have a happy Friday - Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the banners and all the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stitched the banners, and the gold title just pops so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete