Sunday, September 1, 2013

Guest Designer - Scrap Our Stash

This month I am guest designing for Scrap Our Stash challenge blog. I was excited when Brenda and Rochelle asked me to guest design this month as I enjoy doing their challenges.



The first challenge was to create a layout a Travel themed layout with a premade travel embellishment (airplane, train, bus, car, motorcycle, bike or boat) and include a travel signage embellishment.  Here is my take:




Be sure to check out the Scrap Our Stash blog and participate in the challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

11 comments:

  1. I love your style Megan...I am a new follower too! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! You do beautiful work! Just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fabulous layout Megan! Thank you so much for joining us this month as Guest Designer at SOS! We love the beautiful inspiration you link up with us each month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! I love the clusters of multi-coloured enamel dots and also how you've traced around the white letter stickers with coloured markers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - Yes, I was planning to leave the stickers as is but you couldn't really "see" them so I outlined them so they would stand out...

      Delete
  5. Very cool! I love how it all came together! I will have to check this blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, Megan! I really love your page and style! I just started following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These landmarks are so awesome, even when I lived there, I always went to these places again and again even though they are supposedly “touristy”

    ReplyDelete