Friday, June 13, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - Challenge #15 Layout

Happy Friday! Today, I am sharing my layout for the Scrap Our Stash - Challenge #15. The Challenge is as follows:


Create a MONOCHROMATIC layout and include the following:
1. Your layout should be different shades of 1 color. 
2. You can add black, white or Kraft --- but 75% must be shades of 1 color. 
3. STASH ITEMS: You must also add 5 (or more) DIFFERENT premade/prepackaged embellishments of your choice on your layout. You can use as many of the items you want BUT you will need to list 5 different items. (example - 2 paperclips, 4 buttons, 1 washi tape, 1 twine, and bling)
4. Please not what items you used in your write up. Thanks!

DUE: JUNE 29TH 11:59 PM (PST)
You are allowed to add whatever else you want to your layout as long as you meet the requirements above.

Here is my take on the Challenge:

For my layout, I used different shades of blue as I felt they complimented this picture of my youngest son, Max. For the title, I cut "that" with my Silhouette Cameo and used some older K & Company chipboard letters for "face". The chipboard was a lighter blue, so I used some prima chalk ink to darken the letters. My five different stash items used were 1 washi tape (navy polka dot), 2 chipboard shapes (heart & geotag), 3 puffy stickers (star & small dots), 1 flag clip (navy) and 1 label sticker.

The prize this month is a $15 Gift Certificate from Freckled Fawn.


All you have to do to be entered to win is create a layout that meets the challenge guidelines and then link it up at Scrap Our Stash by June 29th. We would love to see your take on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment