Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Random Fan - Challenge #10 Let's Polka

Hi All - I hope you are having a good Wednesday! Today, I am sharing a card I made for Challenge #10 Let's Polka at A Random Fan. I have been coloring a lot with my Copic markers lately and wanted to make a card for my dad for Father's Day using an image I could color. I googled "digital stamps golfer" (as my dad is an avid golfer) to see if I could find one and came across A Random Fan. The images are super cute, and I love that she has quite a few boy images as they seem harder to come by! Anyways, I found my way to their challenge blog and decided to color the A Random Fan image  - Digital Stamp - Little Golfer from her Etsy shop and link it to the challenge.  Here is my take on the challenge:

Copic marker colors used:
Face - E00, E11, E13
Hair/Shoes - E70, E74, E79
Hat/Vest - G40, G43, G46
Shirt/Patch - B21, B24, B26
Pants / Shoes / Tee - E40, E42, E43
Golf Club - C1, C3, C5, C7
Sky - B00
Grass - G40, G94

Paper:

Fonts used for Sentiment:
Black Jack
Chunk Five

Background Paper:

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable. Love the character and your coloring! Great Father's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete