Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Scrap Our Stash - Sketch Challenge #18

I am very late getting this post up sharing my Scrap Our Stash layout for the Sketch Challenge #18. Let's just say that September has been tough! My busiest time at work is August - October 15th and Brian is in the middle of football so basically we are purely in survival mode around here! Mid-October cannot come soon enough for me! 

The Scrap Our Stash challenge I am sharing is over and a new challenge is up but nonetheless, I thought I would share my layout and the sketch. I loved this sketch as it was not one that was something I would think to use but ended up really liking my layout. So here is the sketch and my layout:



This was one of my favorite sketches yet, and I loved how it worked with my pictures! For my A-B-C stash items, I used an ampersand embellishment, brads, and chipboard heart and stars. I have not used a brad in a long time so glad this challenge got me to dig in my stash!


Be sure to check out the current challenge at Scrap Our Stash - HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment