Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites

Well, it has been a long week...have you ever heard the saying, when it rains, it pours? That is how I feel right now... Not to say everything going on is bad but there has just been more than normal going on lately. I am definitely ready for it to slow down....Anyways, all that to say, I have been absent from my blog the last week or so but am stopping in today to share some Friday Favorites:

Basic Grey Mint Julep 6x6 Paper Pad - Link to Two Peas (currently sold out), Link to Scrapbook.com, and Link to Blue Moon Scrapbooking


If you have read my blog at all, you know I only have two boys, but I could not resist buying at least the 6x6 pad in this collection as well as a few embellishments (if interested, I bought the flair and chipboard - the chipboard was my favorite!). I really love it! I used it on a couple pages of my neices and I think it works great for baby girl and little girl pages.  If you are a girl momma or just have some sweet girls in your life that you want to scrapbook or want an excuse to scrapbook your own little girl pictures, I recommend this collection...It is adorable!

Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Navy - Link to Two Peas (currently sold out), Link to Scrapbook.com, and Link to Blue Moon Scrapbooking

I like a lot of the shadow inks from Hero Arts, but this is one of my favorites. It is the perfect navy and for me, it has worked well with Shadow stamps as well as other stamps.

Studio Calico Hey Day Sentiments stamp set - Link to SSS

This is an older stamp set so I only found it at Simon Says Stamps.  I love this set and use it a lot - more than any other stamp set I have. The sentiments work great for layouts, project life and cards...Definitely a versatile stamp set to have!

Glitz Design-Uncharted Waters Washi-Happiness - Link to Two Peas and Link to Scrapbook.com



I first saw this washi in a Studio Calico kit. I didn't get the kit but did end up ordering this washi. It is a perfect neutral color, and I have found myself sticking it on white cardstock, cutting it out and using it as an embellishment or layering piece on my layouts.

American Crafts Cardstock in Mediterranean - Link to Blue Moon Scrapbooking

I got this color in a Studio Calico kit and really love it. On my screen, the picture looks more blue than it is in person. It is more of a green and it is a great shade. It goes well with a lot of collections right now that have that darker mint green kind of color.

Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you got some good ideas for your next purchase. Have a good weekend!
Megan


3 comments:

  1. super cute project pics. i love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shares! That color blue is my absolute favorite :)

    ReplyDelete